Click below to learn about our quality trampolines

Monday

I love this free pattern!



Super fast and easy instructions at Very Homemade. Lots of great pictures, and a free "Acrobat" download.
I am not a fan of turning tiny things inside-out, so rather than fight the 1" neck strap, I turned both raw edges under 1/4", pressed, and top-stitched with matching thread. It does look nicer turned, but the neck strap part is always hidden under a collar, anyway, so I figured, the fight wasn't worth it after making the first one. Also . . . this 30 minute project only took 15 minutes when I skipped that step! Wouldn't these make a great Christmas gift for a little man you know?
Sew a "Made with love by Grandma" tag onto the back! (or Auntie . . . or whoever you are . . . )
I love that it is adjustable, re-tie-able, and adorable! We just got in some super cute Superman and Batman fabrics - I'll post a picture when I make more ties out of them!