Click below to learn about our quality trampolines

Wednesday

Mini watch faces - just arrived today!




I love the big watch faces and double beaded watch bands, but I have had a hard time wearing them . . . kind of large for my day to day jewelry, I suppose.
So - we just got this big shipment of mini watch faces, and they are really cute as a single strand bracelet-watch, and super fast and easy to make.

All you need is
  • a mini watch face
  • 2 small jump rings
  • 2 small lobster claws
  • some stretch magic (or just beading wire, if you don't want it stretchy)
  • your choice of beads

*Loop the jump rings through the mini watch ends and close with small pliers.
*hook one lobster clasp onto the jump ring.
*tie the stretch magic onto the lobster clasp (or use a crimp bead to attach the beading wire)
*string on beads to the desired length
*tie other end to second lobster clasp (or use crimp bead on wire)
* hook second lobster claw to other jump ring, and you're done

It took me about 10 minutes, and I think it would make a great gift!